GSYPN is a committee of the Greater Salem Chamber of Commerce, who’s mission is to foster an environment to promote and support business relationships and community involvement in the region. The Chamber covers Salem, Windham, Atkinson, Pelham, and Hampstead. The Greater Salem Chamber of Commerce is a partnership of businesses and professional individuals working together to build a healthy economy and improve the community’s quality of life.
The Chamber is Organized to Provide Business:
- ADVOCACY – Represent the Concerns of the Business Community
- INFORMATION – Foster an Environment that Supports Business Success
- VISIBILITY – Provide Business Exposure
- NETWORKING – Facilitate the Building of Business Relationships
- COMMUNITY – Promote Business Involvement in the Community and Region
Stay Work Play NH, Inc. (SWP) was established as a nonprofit in April 2009 to further the 55% Initiative, support and advance several recommendations recently made by the Governor’s Task Force on Young Worker Retention, and serve as an independent organization to run a website and associated marketing effort regarding what New Hampshire can offer to the 20-30 year old demographic in terms of staying, working, and playing here. LEARN MORE at stayworkplay.org.